All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA history of women's basketball in the United States traces its invention in the late-nineteenth century through its current high- profile position today, sharing portraits of past and current contributors while exploring the sport's relationship to changing ideas about women's equality. 20,000 first printing.
- Author BiographyPamela Grundy s most recent book, Learning to Win, won the 2001 North American Society for Sport History Book Award. She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. Susan Shackelford has written on sports for the AP, the Miami Herald, the Charlotte Observer, and the Greensboro (N.C.) Daily News. She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Pamela Grundy,Susan Shackelford
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.