All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA history of women's basketball in the United States traces its invention in the late-nineteenth century through its current high- profile position today, sharing portraits of past and current contributors while exploring the sport's relationship to changing ideas about women's equality. 20,000 first printing.
- Author BiographyPamela Grundy's most recent book, <i>Learning to Win</i>, won the 2001 North American Society for Sport History Book Award. She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. Susan Shackelford has written on sports for the <i>AP</i>, the <i>Miami Herald</i>, the <i>Charlotte Observer</i>, and the <i>Greensboro (N.C.) Daily News</i>. She lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Pamela Grundy,Susan Shackelford
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight753 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.