She: A Celebration of Greatness in Every Woman by Mary Anne Radmacher (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe is a book of qualities illustrating the greatness of women. From everywoman to exemplars such as Madame Secretarys Hillary Clinton and Madeline Albright to visionary artist Shiloh McCloud and poet Maya Stein, these many women represent the very best in the human spirit. Author/artists Mary Anne Radmacher and Liz Kalloch have gathered these fierce and feisty females along with their best advice for our life's journey on the topics of leadership, friendship, purpose, adventurousness, cooperation, collaboration, risk-taking, resourcefulness, happiness, compassion, and much more, including what it is to inspire. Each page spread features a collection of vintage art and ephemera elegantly designed by Liz Kalloch paired with a love letter by Mary Anne Radmacher to each quality along with a tribute to women's strength, character, and the extraordinary capabilities within each and every woman. She gathers the wisdom of many wise women including Madeleine L'Engle, Laura Schlessinger, Erica Jong, Rachel Carson, Oprah Winfrey, Harper Lee, Lucille Ball, Mother Teresa, Pearl Buck, Cheri Huber, Julia Child, Drew Barrymore, and many more.
- Author BiographyMary Anne Radmacher's words and art travel the world to homes, hospitals, offices and school rooms. People use her classic combination of phrase and image to celebrate and commemorate from birth to remembering eulogies...and all the significances in between. In addition to her own original web store at maryanneradmacher.net, her words are found on web sites, in commencement speeches, in trade and professional journals, in eulogies and on diverse commercial products. Mary Anne's work is licensed to such internationally recognized firms as Quotable Cards and Brushdance. She is included in the most recent edition of the Oxford Dictionary of American Quotations. CNN, HGTV, Oprah, and The New Yorker, among others, have featured her work. She lives with her husband in the Seattle, WA. Liz Kalloch is a designer, illustrator, painter, teacher and writer living in a turquoise house near the San Francisco Bay. Her design work has taken her around the world, where she's designed for a diverse lot of industries: ceramics studios, gift publishers, book publishers, jewelry, newspapers, indie start-ups, and a non-profit research institute. Her illustration has graced some lovely books and publications and she dreams of having more time to invent some hand-drawn fonts. Liz's art and writing are featured in the book Desire to Inspire: Using Creative Passion to Transform the World by Christine Mason Miller, and she is also featured in a soon-to-be-released documentary on working as an independent artist, called Indie Kindred. She sells her artwork and jewelry designs in her Etsy shop. You can find her and more of her art and writing at lizkallochdesigns.com. After spending a quarter century on a remote Oregon ranch on Starvation Lane, Jane Kirkpatrick moved with her husband of 37 years to Central Oregon where she currently works on her 27th book and 24th novel, most based on the lives of actual historical women. Her titles have been New York Times bestsellers, WILLA Literary Award Winners, and finalists for Christy Awards, Oregon Book Awards, Inspirational Readers choice Awards and book club selections. In her previous life, she worked as a mental health consultant to the Warm Springs Indian reservation as well as serving as the director of a community mental health program. A Wisconsin native, she is a frequent retreat and program speaker across the United States, Europe and Canada celebrating the power of stories in our lives. Two dogs keep her company in her home in Bend, OR.
- Author(s)Mary Anne Radmacher
- PublisherViva Editions
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViva Editions
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight614 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byJane Kirkpatrick
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.