All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionWho is she? A question she'd asked herself time and time again, yet received clear answer. While fully aware of who they wanted her to be, she embarked on a journey of self-discovery in an attempt to find the true definition of she. Like many women, Nyshell Lawrence accepted only what she was offered and lived beneath her gifting and potential - until the day she had eugh. She realized that she deserved to live the life that God planned for her -- the life that she was promised, regardless of her past mistakes and actions. And w, she shows women how to get unstuck by pursuing passions, following dreams and living beyond limits. She's here to tell her story. In this powerful book, Lawrence guides you through her strategies for creating a limitless life. Drawing invaluable lessons from her personal experience as a young single mother and biblical perspectives, she transparently shares tips, inspiration, and a healthy dose of truth empowering you to take a retrospective look within and gain insight on your life's purpose. With She: A Sista Girls' Guide to Overcoming Her Past & Pursuing A Limitless Future, you'll find freedom, discover your purpose and be ready to live a life without limits!
- Author BiographyIt wasn't an accident, she simply made a mistake. Well several mistakes, but this one in particular changed her life forever. Faced with a choice to wallow in her own self-pity or surrender to the call upon her life, she chose the latter. Nyshell Lawrence made her public speaking debut at an early age. Born and raised in Lansing, MI; she quickly developed a passion for art. She is a young, talented, risk-taker whose mission is to impact the world through her artistry. She's a big believer in pursuing passions, following dreams and living beyond limits. As a matter of fact, that's her mantra. It's the reason she exists and she wants you to be inspired to do the same. From single mom to creative entrepreneur, Nyshell transparently shares her journey from tragedy to triumph and passionately delivers the uncompromised gospel, through the art of performance poetry. She is the author of, Scarred: The Beauty In My Pain, an inspirational collection of poems published in 2012. Nyshell is the Founder of Nyshell & Co., LLC, a visual branding and design studio. As a visual brand stylist she empowers multi-passionate women in business to pursue limitless futures. She is happily married to Jonathan W. Lawrence; together they have two daughters, Joelle and Olyvia. Her work is transparent, transformative, honest and real. Be a part of the movement that is Nyshell.
- Author(s)Nyshell Lawrence
- PublisherJolyv Et Cetera
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJolyv Et Cetera
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.