All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA glimpse at life and its complexity awaits everyone as author Blaque Diamond releases, through Xlibris, the first in the series of children's books, She Named Me Stacey. Detailing few of life's realities, this book will surely give readers a unique reading experience and a better understanding of hard to make choices. In this wonderful children's book, the author offers a vivid representation of both timely and well-informed decisions made in the best interest of Stacey. Diamond shows how a mother's decision can impact her child's life as well as the life of others. Well-turned, candid, poignant, and suspenseful, readers will find She Named Me Stacey warm, loving, and absorbing.
- Author(s)Blaque Diamond
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.