All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen tough-talking, -nsense Seattle reporter Dallas Knight is yanked off the police beat and placed on general assignments, she must find a way to neutralize the chaos her replacement is unleashing. She placates the Women's Center, outraged by the recent hire's cavalier coverage of a series of sexual assaults in the city. When a drag queen is found bludgeoned to death, Dallas must smooth over the ruffled feather boas of the transvestite community as they picket the paper in black veils to protest the lack of sensitivity exhibited by the new police reporter. Her reluctance to heed the unwelcome nudges that come to her in dreams and in this case have revealed to her the image of the man responsible for the crimes committed against women is tempered by a new friend who insists those premonitions are the whispered suggestions of angels. Only Dallas has seen the rapist's face, and only she can hunt him down. The case assumes a new dynamic when a copycat begins to mimic the crimes of the rapist. The copycat is closer than Dallas would guess and more deadly than the man he impersonates. She finds she must depend on angel voices to help her hunt down both perpetrator and copycat and bring them to justice. In the end, she must literally claw and scratch her way out of the story into which she has w been dragged.
- Author BiographyBinnie Fisher is a former newspaper police reporter, travel writer and editor. A native Texan, she has lived in Seattle and on Washington's Olympic Peninsula. She has a degree in journalism and has freelanced for numerous publications. After leaving the newspaper business, she served in a marketing capacity for several nonprofit organizations, including Japan National Tourist Organization, that country's tourism promotion unit. Publishing this mystery novel is the realization of a longtime dream.
- Author(s)Binnie Fisher
- Date of Publication04/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.