All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSheena is a nineteen year old prostitute who lives in Stockton, California. When her 80-year-old alcoholic neighbor named George passes away, Sheena is thrown into a shocking dilemma that changes her life and brings her a deeper realization of love.
- Author BiographyAnne Jobes was born in January of 1955, and graduated high school in 1972. She went on to Point Park College where she majored in Computer Science. After her first child was born she became strongly interested in the theories of fear as they pertained to childbirth, and went on to receive her teaching certificate for Childbirth Education. She has been working as an educator for over twenty-five years. In addition she also works at a Financial Institution. Anne and her husband, Sam, have been married for twenty-nine years, and have three children. She was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where she currently still resides. This is her fourth novel.
- Author(s)Anne Jobes
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.