Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe author explores the natural history of Skomer Island, and provides a personal reflection on life and work of a beautiful and remote seabird colony off the west Wales coast.
- Author(s)Richard Kipling
- PublisherBrambleby Books
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationHarpenden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrambleby Books
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.