Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn life you should use your talents. Right? But what if your main talent - and obsession - is for lifting pretty, expensive objects and dropping them into your handbag? Melanie kws she's got to stop, and she will. She's just waiting for the right moment. The problem is, she's just too damn good at theft. Maybe she needs to get caught? But then when Drew, sexy, caring, sweet - and a loss-prevention lawyer with a peculiar aversion to the light-fingered in life - comes her way, her day of reckoning could be closer than she expected.
- Author BiographyMary Carter is a freelance writer and a graduate of the Amerian Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City. After five years of acting, temping and waiting tables, she won a scholarship for her second degree in Sign Language Interpreting at the Rochester Institute of Technology. She currently lives in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Mary Carter
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight169 g
- Width111 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $15.57New
- AU $8.05Used
- AU $65.33New
- AU $52.51Used
- AU $16.57New
- AU $18.33New
- AU $27.95New
- AU $6.80New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $12.39
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $55.66Trending at AU $57.80
- AU $33.92Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $20.63Trending at AU $22.26
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.