All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $50.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn Rachel Vail's Justin Case: Shells, Smells and the Horrible Flip-Flops of Doom, Justin is going to start fourth grade-but first, he has to survive the summer. He gets to go to camp every day on a bus. He gets to experience all sorts of new things: Bugs. Mess hall food. Flip-flops (they hurt the space between his toes and they're hard to walk in). And (gulp!) swimming. Justin's little sister, Elizabeth, seems to deal with camp just fine. So do his friends. Justin is trying very hard t to be a worried kid anymore, especially when it comes to making friends at camp, including a new kid who is kind of . . . rough. After all, Justin is going to be in fourth grade. It's time to be brave. Right?
- Author BiographyRachel Vail is the author of numerous novels and picture books, including Justin Case: School, Drool, and Other Daily Disasters, Piggy Bunny, and Flabbersmashed About You. She lives in New York City with her husband and sons. Matthew Cordell is the author and illustrator of the picture books Trouble Gum and Another Brother, also published by Feiwel and Friends. He lives outside of Chicago with his wife, the author Julie Halpern, and their daughter.
- Author(s)Rachel Vail
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleJustin Case
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matthew Cordell
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.