All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the latest advancements that Microsoft Outlook 2016 has to offer with MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & OUTLOOK 2016: INTRODUCTORY -- the new edition in today's generation of acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series books. For more than three decades, the Shelly Cashman Series has effectively introduced advanced computer skills to millions of students like you. MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & OUTLOOK 2016: INTRODUCTORY continues the Series' strong history of invation with a proven learning approach enhanced to address your needs, matter what your learning style. A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages you to expand your understanding of Microsoft Outlook 2016 through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. This new edition and accompanying resources deliver effective educational materials specifically designed to effectively introduce basic and new features, improve retention, and prepare you for future success with the latest Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- Author BiographyCorinne Hoisington is a professor at Central Virginia Community College in Lynchburg, Virginia. With more than 25 years of teaching experience, Professor Hoisington has been honored with the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Computer Programming award. A dynamic speaker, she regularly presents on new technology and education trends to instructors across North America. She is the author of several best-selling Shelly Cashman Series texts on Windows, Visual Basic, and Adobe Dreamweaver, as well as Android app development.
- Author(s)Corinne Hoisington
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight431 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.