All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the important new features that the latest versions of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 have to offer with the focused approach found in MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & POWERPOINT 2016: INTERMEDIATE. This new edition is part of the acclaimed Shelly Cashman Series that has effectively introduced computer skills to millions. MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & POWERPOINT 2016: INTERMEDIATE continues the Series' strong history of invation with an enhanced learning approach that addresses your needs, matter what your learning style. A trademark step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach encourages you to expand your understanding of basic and more advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 skills through experimentation, critical thought, and personalization. This edition delivers the most effective educational materials specifically designed to engage, improve retention, and prepare you for success with Microsoft PowerPoint2016.
- Author BiographySusan L. Sebok is a retired professor at South Suburban College in South Holland, Illinois. She is also a licensed attorney. Ms. Sebok has co-authored several successful textbooks for the leading Shelly Cashman Series, including multiple versions of Microsoft(R) PowerPoint(R) and DISCOVERING COMPUTERS.
- Author(s)Susan L. Sebok
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1043 g
- Width203 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.