All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series for young children featuring activities for learning outdoors. Each book provides step-by-step instructions and talking points. At the end 'tes for adults' gives tips for getting high-quality learning from the activities. The books are a brilliant resource for an outdoor classroom setting and for children visiting a forest school.
- Author(s)Sandy Green
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleOutdoor Explorers
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight116 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.