All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn this eighth volume of the ten-volume Civil War Battle Series, the action returns to rthern Virginia and Culpeper County. The long absent Titus Brann returns home on Christmas Day, 1863, just over a year since his disappearance during the battle of Fredericksburg. As much as his family is startled to learn that he is alive, he is surprised to find that his wife, Polly, is w married to his brother Henry. And she is pregnant. As spring approaches, Will Brann recuperates from his Gettysburg wound and returns to his regiment. In the meantime, a new commander leads the Union army into rthern Virginia - U. S. Grant. To block Grant's march on Richmond, Robert E. Lee attacks. Grant, however, does t retreat after this surprise engagement but marches on. The two armies clash again and again, maneuvering ever closer to the Rebel capital.
- Author BiographyJames Reasoner is a veteran writer of historical fiction, having written several books in the Civil War Battle series, the Walker Texas Ranger series and Wagons West series, a frontier trilogy.
- Author(s)James Reasoner
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Series TitleCivil War Battle S.
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Out-of-print date13/02/2013
- Weight738 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.