CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.61
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionShenandoah National Park Pocket Guide is an information-packed, pocket-size guide that helps visitors get the most out of their park visit in a unique, convenient, and portable package.
- Author BiographyBert and Jane Gildart share an enthusiasm for adventure, hiking, photography, and natural history. Bert is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America and has been writing about the outoors for the past twenty years. He has served as a backcountry ranger in Glacier National Park and has written more than 300 magazine articles and nine books. Bert and Jane's others book for Falcon include Hiking Shenandoah National Park, Best Easy Day Hikes Shenandoah National Park, and AFalconGuide to Death Valley National Park: A Guide for Exploring the Great Outdoors.
- Author(s)Jane Gildart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFalcon Pocket Guides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width130 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.