Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.08Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the practicality of a Rick Steves travel guide, but way more fun to read!Are there places you want to go but never do because you think you can't afford the travel costs? Do you plan your vacations on a budget, but find that your budget doesn't get you very far from home? Shereen Travels Cheap was written for you! From flights to hotels to dining and entertainment, this entertaining book will teach you how to plan the vacations you have always dreamed of taking, but for a lot less money than you ever thought you would spend. You will discover hidden gems - items and websites that are t in the mainstream but are exceptional at what they do - and learn hundreds of common-sense but rarely considered tips for packing, dining, traveling with children and multitasking items. Using a combination of proven tips and techniques and the best the Internet has to offer, Shereen shows you how a little effort can reap big savings and allows you to do more on your trips! What others are saying about Shereen Travels Cheap: From those new to travel, to the experienced jet-setter, Shereen Travels Cheap is packed full of extremely useful tips for every type of travel, and every step along the way, that the reader is bound to come away with numerous ways to both save money and enhance their travel experience. It is a solid reference book that I will be using, and recommending to others, for whenever a trip is being planned. - Paul Shrater, Co-Founder, Minimus.biz Travel tips that read like a book - you can't beat that! Shereen expands on tips she shares on her blog, includes stories of personal experiences, and lists websites that offer awesome deals. The information is easily organized so you can flip to whatever section you need, but it is also a great book to read straight through - something you wouldn't expect from a book of travel tips! Highly recommended to use for everything from long-term trips to weekend getaways. - Allison Renner, Travel (and book) Blogger Awards: e-Book Cover Design Award Winner for December 2011 in Nonfiction
- Author BiographyShereen Rayle loves planning a trip almost as much as taking the trip itself. She combines her love of travel with her love of using the Internet to find the best deals, and shares what she has learned in this book and through her popular budget travel blog, also titled Shereen Travels Cheap.
- Author(s)Shereen Rayle
- PublisherSquircle Publishing
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquircle Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byNancy Jennings
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
- AU $24.47Trending at AU $27.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.