All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe year is 1898. Doctor Watson is once more in Lyme Regis to visit the lady in his life, Mrs Beatrice Heidler. A gruesome death with echoes of one of Sherlock Holmes previous cases brings Holmes himself down to Dorset. In the company of an old friend, they encounter an old enemy with vengeance on his mind. A tale of revenge, violent deaths and plum puddings.
- Author BiographyDavid Ruffle was born in Northamptonshire. He moved to Dorset in 2004 and lives, works and drinks the odd cider in the beautiful town of Lyme Regis. His first novel Sherlock Holmes and The Lyme Regis Horror has been a bestseller around the world and is now in its 2nd edition.
- Author(s)David Ruffle
- PublisherMX Publishing
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMX Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.