About this product
- Product InformationShe's All That is a hip romantic comedy about sex, style and popularity set in the capricious world of a trendy LA High School. Senior class power-couple Zack (Freddie Prinze Jr.) and Taylor (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe) are breaking up. Thanks to Taylor's social climbing antics, Zack, the school's most popular dude, has been dumped for a self-absorbed celebrity called Brock Hudson (Mathew Lillard). On the rebound, Zack bets his best friend Dean (Paul Walker), that any girl - with the right hair and make-up - can be transformed into the prom queen. As the rules of the bet dictate, Dean will pick the girl which Zack must elevate to senior class royalty. Enter Laney Boggs (Rachael Leigh Cook), an awkwardly, unassuming art student craving truth, justice and making a difference, a world with little time for 'way cool' jocks like Zack. Can Zack complete the bet and transform the paint-splattered Laney into "My Fair Prom Queen"? Or will he discover the charm and beauty that exists deep down within the girl that's simply "all that"?
- TitleShe's All That
- Product Release Date08/11/2006
- Theatrical Release Year1998
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAnna Paquin,Elden Henson,Freddie Prinze Jr.,Jodi Lyn O'Keefe,Kevin Pollak,Kieran Culkin,Matthew Lillard,Paul Walker,Rachel Leigh Cook,Usher Raymond
- DirectorsRobert Iscove
- Rating InfoLow Level Coarse Language
- Run Time95 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Tag LineA new comedy that proves there's more to attraction than meets the eye.
Most relevant reviews
- gazzatronmania19 Sep, 2013by
I had a copy that was unplayable, which was weird because I had only played it once and that was a couple years ago. All in all, pretty good movie.
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $127.00Trending at AU $156.15
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $66.89
- AU $115.00Trending at AU $126.52
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $74.20Trending at AU $79.65
- AU $13.25Trending at AU $17.89
- AU $74.24Trending at AU $94.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.