All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes baseball boggle your mind? Is football completely confusing? She's Got Game is the perfect resource for women who have it all together but just don't understand the rules--when it comes to professional and college sports, that is. You're the kind of woman who can adapt to every situation. You kw just what to wear and what to say. Nothing flusters you--except going to a game. Sporting events raise so many questions. What is March Madness all about? What on earth is a pop fly? If they just had the fourth down, then why is it the first down w and t the fifth? What's a down anyway? What do I wear? Will I wipe out if I wear heels? Should I wear makeup? And how do you say that player's name? Don't you wish you had a smart girlfriend who could explain it all without making you feel like an idiot? One who could tell you what's going on, what to wear to the game, and even when it's a good time to go to the ladies' room or get ather beer? Now you do. Melissa Malamut brings a lifelong love of sports, a girly-girl's sensibility, and insight from fashion editors, friends and her own experiences to She's Got Game. The ultimate guide to enjoying yourself (and looking smart) at any sporting event, She's Got Game, is packed with all the rules and history of the games, personal anecdotes, and do's and don'ts. In this incredibly well-researched and engaging book, Melissa gives you everything you need to feel at ease and fall in love with sports.
- Author BiographyMELISSA MALAMUT has worked in PR for the NHL and the PGA of America. She was Editor-in-Chief of Touchdown Illustrated magazine and a researcher for ESPN The Magazine and ESPN Books. She held a weekly sports beat for Tribune newspapers while simultaneously working as a beauty editor for an upstart fashion magazine. Malamut has been writing sports, beauty, fashion and lifestyle pieces for 10 years.
- Author(s)Melissa Malamut
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.