CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the rest of her family sleeps, a young girl takes her little brother--whom she kws will be frightened by the windstorm raging around their seaside house--on an imaginary voyage with his favorite animal, the humpback whale. The bed lifts and the waters welcome them as they embark on an undersea odyssey to swim and breach with the gentle creature who rocks them gently to sleep in a rumbling, shimmering hammock made of waves.
- Author BiographyJosephine Nobisso is the author of 17 children's and adult books including Grandpa Loved' and Grandma's Scrapbook'. She lives in Quogue, New York.
- Author(s)Josephine Nobisso
- PublisherGingerbread House
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationWesthampton Beach, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGingerbread House
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight140 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maureen Hyde
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.