All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInfluenced by ancient Chinese culture and modern Western techniques, SHIATZY CHEN is considered the foremost luxury Chinese designer, and the brand continues to expand throughout the world. This handsomely illustrated volume captures the essence of the exclusive label--from its intricate and unique designs and embroidery to its exquisite tailoring and craftsmanship--and beautifully presents the history of this avant-garde fashion icon.
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight2900 g
- Width255 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Foreword byDidier Grumbach
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.