All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bold and courageous canine was originally bred in Japan to hunt small game in mountaius areas. The Shiba is an active breed that makes both an excellent watchdog and a loyal companion. This book, an updated addition to Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals series, advises on all aspects health care, caging, training, nutrition, behavior, and more. Written primarily for prospective and inexperienced pet owners, as well as for older children who are learning about responsible pet care, Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals present basic pet care information. The many titles in this series cover all popular dog and cat breeds, bird varieties, hamsters and other small caged animals, aquarium fish varieties, terrarium pets, and even reptiles, amphibians, and exotics. Each title features approximately 70 color photos and advises on acquiring an animal, housing, feeding, health care--and, where applicable, grooming and training.
- Author(s)Laura Payton
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleA Complete Pet Owner's Manual
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.