All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn energetic and unsentimental exploration of working-class life in Belfast. Development. Hotels, spas, Nandos, boutiques. Belfast is changing but for some people progress means new barriers. A group of construction workers are building an extension to the Peace-wall to separate Them-ens from Us-ens. When Polish worker Yuri's daughter starts having serious problems with her boyfriend, they rally around in support. Will their good intentions go too far?
- Author BiographySTACEY GREGG writes for stage and screen. Her previous plays include The Grand Tour for Rough Magic Theatre Company, Bruised for Tinderbox Theatre Company, and 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover for the Bush Theatre, London.
- Author(s)Stacey Gregg
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.