All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's t that you're lazy and it's t that you lack motivation. No, you have plenty of motivation, but it always seems to fade away just when you need it. The problem is t that you don't have motivation, it's that motivation doesn't stick around long eugh. This book takes kwledge and inspiration from motivation specialists and distils it into something easy to understand. Thirteen exercises and seventeen techniques illustrate points to help you take the steps to keep, bring back or find the motivation you need to make the shift into who you want to be.
- Author BiographyTakumi Yamazaki is a best-selling author in Japan. He has written ten successful business books that have sold a total of eight hundred thousand copies. A self-made millionaire, Takumi travels around the world giving seminars on motivation. He currently lives in Tokyo.
- Author(s)Takumi Yamazaki
- PublisherOne Peace Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintOne Peace Books, Incorporated
- Weight500 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.