All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShift Happens! is about personal alchemy and inner transformation. Some people 'go' through life; and other people 'grow' through life. Shift Happens! celebrates your unlimited potential to grow, blossom, and evolve - in spite of everything. It is a book of hope. The term 'personal alchemy' describes the ability to take a piece of dirt, roll it around a few times, and fashion it into a pearl. This is what an oyster does. Personal alchemy is what your grandmother called turning lemons into lemonade. It is what old wizards described as turning straw into gold. Shift Happens! is about staying open all hours for miracles. Success, love, and happiness are only ever one thought away at most. One new perception, one fresh thought, one act of surrender, one change of heart, one leap of faith, can change your life forever.
- Author(s)Robert Holden
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight246 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- meljonic06 Apr, 2016by
Love Robert Holden
Anything Robert Holden writes is inspirational and down to earth. I love all his poetry and his books.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.