Shift & Reset: Strategies for Addressing Serious Issues in a Connected Society by Brian Reich (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.32Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential strategies the nprofit community can use to take advantage of rapidly changing techlogies and new communication methods in our ultra-connected society In these challenging ecomic times, it is more important than ever for nprofits to focus on shaping policy, building capacity, developing talent, improving their marketing and promotion, fundraising, and developing partnerships/collaboration for organizational success. Shift & Reset: Strategies for Supporting Causes in a Connected Society teaches the nprofit/social change/philanthropy/cause community how to take advantage of rapidly changing techlogies and new communication ecosystem that exist in our connected society. * Addresses the most critical challenges facing the nprofit/social change/philanthropy/cause community Re-envisions how we support causes and address serious issues in our connected society * Outlines how organizations must operate and what happens when they don't re-think their work * Features interviews with over twenty-five leading thinkers/authors/organizational leaders Invative and right on time, Shift & Reset equips nprofit professionals with a set of three core principles, a five-step checklist of immediate action items, as well as a list of ten must-read items.
- Author BiographyBRIAN REICH is Senior Vice President Global Editor for Edelman Digital, where he provides editorial vision and strategy for the company's digital practice around the world. He is well known for his expertise in new media, Web 2.0, social networks, mobile, community, ecommerce, brand marketing, cause branding, and more. Reich is the author of Media Rules!: Mastering Today's Technology to Connect With and Keep Your Audience (Wiley). He blogs at www.shiftandreset.com and contributes as a Fast Company expert; hosts a regular podcast discussion about the impact of media and technology on society; and teaches consumer behavior and marketing strategy in the Graduate School of Communications at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Brian Reich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Foreword byJean Case
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.