Shift to Professional Paradise: 5 Steps to Less Stress, More Energy & Remarkable Results at Work by Vicki Hess (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.13Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us are still waiting for our boss, our organization, our coworkers or our customers to change because we think that when they get it right, then we will be happy. The fact of the matter is that you are the CPO - Chief Paradise Officer - of your job. It's up to you to create the good life at work. The good news is that you can! The simple, five-step SHIFT technique is your Passport to Professional Paradise. More than just a clever memory tool, SHIFT will help you permanently change unproductive thoughts patterns, actions and habits so that you can experience less stress, more energy and remarkable results every day. As a CEO, I've learned that t=only engaged employees can take your company to new heights. Every employee would be well served to utilize the techniques that Vicki Hess espouses in SHIFT to Professional Paradise. It's entertaining and easy to read and, more importantly, east to up into practice. I recommend it highly! Donald H. Totter, President, The Make It Rain Group, Inc. This book could t have come at a better time! My sales staff was entering into a new year filled with uncertainty, a tumbling ecomy, thing but negativity on the nightly news...and me looking for creative ways to inspire sales when it appeared as if there were ne to be had. Your book helped give my team new ways to tackle old problems and reminders to step back and think about what they really can control...I would recommend your book to anyone looking for a new way to present personal control over attitude and the positive impact on overall well-being. Patty North, CPC, Regional Manager Celebrity Staff
- Author BiographyVicki Hess, RN, MS, Certified Speaking Professional, is an Escape Artist. She helps people escape from Professional Prison and provides their passport to Professional Paradise. She is a highly-regarded professional in the field of employee engagement and workforce development. She brings hands on business and healthcare experience as well as substantial training expertise to her projects. In addition to over 25 years of professional experience, Vicki is a registered nurse and holds a masters degree from Towson University in Human Resource Development. Vicki worked in sales for Xerox Corporation, managed a training department at Entre' Computer Centers, and was responsible for team building, customer service and leadership development for LifeBridge Health, Inc. She provides motivating keynote presentations and is an expert on using her proprietary SHIFT Strategies to increase employee engagement. Her passion is using a shift in your viewpoint to create Professional Paradise for yourself, your coworkers, and your customers. Vicki speaks locally and nationally on a variety of employee engagement related topics. In addition, Vicki was an adjunct professor in the graduate school of business at Johns Hopkins University. She is a professional member of the National Speakers Association (NSA). She is proud to be one of about 10% of speakers worldwide to have earned the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation awarded by the NSA and the International Federation for Professional Speakers. Vicki is also the author of The Nurse Manager's Guide to Hiring, Firing & Inspiring (Sigma Theta Tau International 2010). She publishes Postcards from Professional Paradise a free monthly e-newsletter and is a regular contributor to the Baltimore Business Journal and NurseTogether.com. Vicki is happily married and the proud mother of two young men who are the source of most of her joy and much of her humor. To learn more about how Vicki can lead you and your staff to Professional Paradise, please call 410-560-7212 or visit her website at www.VickiHess.com.
- Author(s)Vicki Hess
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.