All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this analysis, Laurie Fitzgerald argues that the late eighteenth-century vels should be read as composites of many literary genres. This approach would allow contemporary readers to orient these vels in literary history and also get a sense of the strategies eighteenth-century audiences used in reading the vels of their time. Shifts in genre that occur within one work often indicate the vel's experimental exploration of social issues.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Laurie Fitzgerald is an assistant professor of English at the University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh. She received her Ph.D. from the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Dr. Fitzgerald has published articles on eighteenth-century biography and about teaching writing.
- Author(s)Laurie Fitzgerald
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Age of Revolution and Romanticism Interdisciplinary Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
- AU $22.95New
- AU $77.48New
- AU $36.45New
- AU $30.03New
- AU $78.48New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.