All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs young teacher, Ellie Stryker and her mare, Maggie, go for a gallop along the beaches of Dune City located at the tail end of the Outer Banks, they come upon a horrifying sight: a body has washed in with the tide, tumbling in the surf at their very feet. As Ellie tries to regain control of her terrified horse, two fishermen come to her rescue. All three get a good look at the body and it's like other they've ever seen. Ellie and the fishermen, Dakota Johnson and Matt Greene, try to discover the origin of the strange creature. But a hurricane is targeting Dune City, and with the corrupt police chief who's in cahoots with a deranged scientist thwarting their efforts, it's a tough go. Encountering evil on the barrier island, Ellie also meets new friends and perhaps a new love. The earth moves in more ways than one in SHIFTING SANDS.
- Author(s)Sharon Crane
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.