All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at infrastructure in the context of project development, this book examines existing infrastructure--how it was built and paid for--to illuminate the tools being used to fund and finance these investments as well as the shape they are taking. Eight case studies that highlight the infrastructure for redevelopment efforts from across the country are featured. As American suburbs build in more compact ways--with higher-density development clustered in des or along corridors, and with increasing options for getting around without a car--reworking or rethinking infrastructure can be essential and this book fills that information gap.
- Author BiographyRachel MacCleery is the vice president for infrastructure at the Urban Land Institute (ULI). She is responsible for guiding the organisation's approach to national and global transportation, water, and energy policy issues. Casey Peterson is the project employee for the ULI Infrastructure Initiative, where she supports research for various reports and manages web development. Julie D. Stern is a freelance writer and editor as well as a former senior editor of Urban Land magazine. She has written, contributed to, and edited numerous ULI books, book chapters, reports, case studies, and Urban Land articles.
- Author(s)Casey Peterson,Julie D. Stern,Rachel MacCleery
- PublisherUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUrban Land Institute,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.