All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFourth grade superhero Jo Schmo doesn t kw that a crime wave is about to hit her city.She'stoo busy learning new superhero skills, like shape-shifting. Only it doesn t seem to be going very well: what bad guy is scared of a superhero that looks like a frizzy-haired teacher? But Jo and her loyal doggy sidekick, Raymond, kw they have to stop the villaius Numb Skull before the crime wave builds into a full-on crime tsunami. And if that means Jo has to risk shape-shifting into a freckled monster, then that s just what she ll do! Welcome to supergirl Jo Schmo's third adventure!
- Author(s)Greg Trine
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventures of Jo Schmo
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frank W Dormer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.