All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen-year-old Samar aka Sam is an Indian American teenager whose mom has kept her away from her old-fashioned family. It s never bothered Sam, who is busy with school, friends, and a demanding boyfriend. But things change after 9/11. A guy in a turban shows up at Sam s house and turns out to be her uncle. He wants to reconcile the family and teach Sam about her Sikh heritage. She is eager to learn, but when boys attack her uncle, shouting Go home Osama! Sam realizes she could be in danger and just how dangerous igrance is.
- Author(s)Neesha Meminger
- PublisherMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMargaret K. McElderry Books
- Weight222 g
- Width157 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.