All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWe all have good days and bad days at work. Some days you feel bullet-proof. People listen to you, your meetings run like clockwork, and you keep having new ideas. Other days are like wading through quicksand. You can t get anything done, and when the printer jams (again) you want to quit.Wouldn t it be great if every day went your way? If you jumped out of bed every morning ready for anything?You can stand out, break the rules, and making things happen. You can be a bit more Elvis. You can love every minute. The only limitation is you: your energy, your belief, your perspective.
- Author BiographyChris Barez-Brown is on a mission to bring creativity, energy and engagement to the business world. Formerly with Carling Black Label and the ?What If! Innovation and ideas agency, he now runs Upping Your Elvis, a firm that helps organizations and individuals shine more brightly and release their genius. He works with companies like Coca- Cola, Nike, and Citigroup to help their teams make an extraordinary impact. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Chris Barez-Brown
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width123 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.