All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionLosing a loved one is devastating, but losing your own child is heartwrenching. It happens to other people - at least that's what we thought until our third child passed away before she even took her first breath. We did t kw how we could live through the pain of losing Emma, but we discovered how to let our light shine through the grief. If you kw of someone who has lost a child, this book is valuable source of information on shining through the grief.
- Author BiographyMeredith holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Concordia Lutheran College at Austin, where she met her husband, Johnny. The Duke family lives on the edge of the Texas hill country where they homeschool their children, James and Lauren. Meredith strongly loves the Lord and hopes that through their tragedy, she can reach out to others in their grief to help them understand and know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that light is Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)Meredith D Duke
- PublisherDuke House Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byArtie Stockton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.