All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCambridge Reading Adventures is an international Primary reading scheme which couples an exciting range of texts with precise book-banding from the Institute of Education. People have used many ways to travel on water. Find out how.
- Author(s)Scoular Anderson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge Reading Adventures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight80 g
- Width264 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.