All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
About this product
- Description'Shipwrecks' tells the stories of some of history's greatest maritime disasters, stories which cover the fate of the victims, the disastrous mistakes made by captains and navigators, the impossible conditions faced at sea, and the courage of those who survived.
- Author BiographyNigel Cawthorne studied at University College, London, where he gained an honours degree in physics, before turning to writing as a career. He has been a writer and editor for more than twenty-five years, the last twenty-one freelance. He has written, contributed to, and edited more than eighty books including Pirates: An Illustrated History, Turning the Tide: Decisive Battles of the Second World War, Stalin: The Murderous Career of the Red Tsar, and Mafia: History of the Mob. His work has appeared on both sides of the Atlantic in a variety of publications, including the New York Times and Financial Times, and he has even appeared on the Joan Rivers Show. Nigel lives in Bloomsbury in the heart of literary London.
- Author(s)Nigel Cawthorne
- PublisherArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcturus Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight544 g
- Width180 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.