All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest kwn for her short story The Lottery', Shirley Jackson is a fascinating figure whose chilling tales of psychological suspense are still widely read and taught. In this darkly captivating vel, Merrell uses the facts of Jackson's life as a springboard to explore the 1964 disappearance of Paula Weldon, a Bennington College student. Told through the eyes of Rose Nemser - the wife of a graduate student working with Jackson's husband, a Bennington professor - Shirley reimagines the connections between Jackson's volatile marriage and one of the era's great unsolved mysteries.'
- Author BiographySUSAN SCARF MERRELL is the author of a previous novel, A Member of the Family, and a nonfiction work, The AccidentalBond: How Sibling Connections InfluenceAdult Relationships. She teaches in the MFA in Creative Writing & Literature at Stony Brook Southampton and is Fiction Editor of TSR: The Southampton Review.
- Author(s)Susan Scarf Merrell
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight223 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.