All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionShirley Valentine meets Sons of Anarchy in this raunchy, red-hot read! Lana Saunders is on a mission find the 'new Lana', the real Lana. After twenty years spent as a prim and proper businessman's wife, she's finally swapped beige cotton for black leather, and cardigans for tattoo sleeves! With the ink only just dry on her divorce papers, she's ready to live it up in Vegas. What she doesn't expect is to meet wickedly sexy biker, Eddie and is shocked when he asks her out. Not only does he send her sex-starved libido into overdrive, but the connection between them is unlike anything she's ever experienced. So when Eddies asks her to stay with him in Vegas, the desire to fall into this gorgeous man's bed and stay there forever is too tempting to igre! Living with Eddie in Las Vegas is the most fun Lana's had in years-especially when he shows her that there's more than one way to ride on a Harley!-but soon she realises she can't igre her old life forever, particularly when her ex, Adam shows up determined to win her back! Author Michelle Betham gives Jackie Collins a run for her money in SHIRLEY VALENTINE GOES TO VEGAS, a story about what happens when you realise that life isn't what you thought it would be...
- Author BiographyI'm an ex-media technician turned rock-music-loving author of hot, sexy romance and chick lit with a kick! My love of books began the second I could read, and some of my happiest memories are of me curled up in bed as a child devouring every Malory Towers and Famous Five book I could get my hands on. As the years progressed I read everything from horror to Harry Potter, Jackie Collins to Jilly Cooper, but I always knew that I wanted to write romance. I love the idea of escapism - of creating a world in which readers can lose themselves, and characters they'll want to spend time with. And thanks to inspiration from the aforementioned Ms. Collins, I always knew that I wanted to write romance of the more racy variety, and to be able to do that every day is a dream come true for me. After a spell living on the beautiful Canarian island of Tenerife, I'm now back in the UK and settled in County Durham with my wonderful husband and my gorgeous West Highland Terrier, Archie. A proud Geordie girl, I adore the north east of England, but I also love the odd glass of wine, Keanu Reeves, a decent TV drama, Peter Kay... and darts!
- Author(s)Michelle Betham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.