All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
About this product
- DescriptionBabaji, the ageless avatar who taught Jesus and Moses and who, as Shiva, is the Lord of the Universe, speaks to us through his devotee, the Indian mystic Rashmi, who shares with us both her journey with this supreme master and his wisdom teachings for the modern age. His teachings are simple and powerful and revolve around the energy of truth, love and simplicity. They help us bridge the seeming diversity of the world to reside in the unity consciousness at its core, from which we can resolve many of today's pressing problems. He encourages us to embrace our own truth and be courageous in its defence, to become spiritual warriors and take up the sword of light to cut through our own darkness ...to be ordinary in our extraordinariness and extraordinary within the simple ordinariness of our being. His Maha Avataric energy imbues every word of these teachings here with grace, courage and truth and has the capacity within one's free will to give the reader an experience of Babaji's world of love and its transformative power to raise our consciousness from ego-based, shadow living; to follow our intuition and the voice of our soul; to join Shiva's dance of ecstasy and vital beingness and to choose heaven on earth by our Satya Yuga frequency. Babaji tells us that only those with total purity and simplicity of heart will be able to go through the eye of the needle of coming earth-birth changes to live lives of pure beingness, supreme bliss and ecstasy.
- Author BiographyRashmi Khilnani was born in the designer city of Chandigarh, India. She is on the forefront of bringing the ancient mystery school teachings of Egypt, India, Tibet, China and the teachings of the Essenes into modern times and making these teachings simple and accessible to people at all levels.
- Author(s)Rashmi Khilnani
- PublisherRainbow Ridge Publishing
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintRainbow Ridge Publishing
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.