All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a complete guide to Reiki first degree and it is the book that I w use on all of my first degree Reiki courses. As well as accurately explaining the history of Reiki and the importance of the precepts, this book has detailed, easy to understand sections on meditation and mindfulness and practical exercises and meditations for you to carry out. The section on meditation is especially useful for the beginner as you are shown how to meditate properly. There is information about how Reiki is connected to the practice of Buddhism. There is a step-by-step guide including photographs on how to carry out a Reiki treatment. There are comprehensive instructions, with photographs, on how to carry out your daily energy exercises and how to carry out a self-treatment.
- Author BiographyMarion McGeough is a Reiki Master, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist. Founder of the British Academy of Reiki, she teaches Reiki in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands and Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire and is currently working on further additions to her popular Beginner's Guides series of books. She lives in the Midlands with her husband, 3 dogs and two cats.
- Author(s)Marion McGeough
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.