All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFour different women. One common shoe size. And a shared lust for fabulous footwear. Helene Zaharis' politician husband keeps her on a tight leash and cancels her credit cards as a way of controlling her. Lorna Rafferty is up to her eyeballs in debt and can't stop her addiction to eBay. Sandra Vanderslice, battling agoraphobia, pays her shoe bills by working as a phone-sex operator. And Jocelyn Bowen is a nanny for the family from hell. On Tuesday nights, these women meet to trade shoes and, in the process, form friendships that will help them each triumph over their problems - from secret pasts to blackmail, bankruptcy, and dating. Funny, emotional, and powerful, Shoe Addicts Anymous is a perfect read for any woman who has ever struggled to find the perfect fit.
- Author BiographyBETH HARBISON is the New York Times bestselling author of Chose the Wrong Guy, Gave Him the Wrong Finger; When in Doubt, Add Butter; Always Something There to Remind Me; Thin, Rich, Pretty; Hope in a Jar; and Secrets of a Shoe Addict. She grew up in Potomac, Maryland, and now lives a quiet home on the eastern shore.
- Author(s)Beth Harbison
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date10/09/2015
- Weight181 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.