All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis Daily Devotional Book is created to activate your faith by the word of God. Each person can choose how to regulate their lives and conduct themselves by their own convictions t by what they see or feel (2 Corinthians 5:6-8). Topics within this book will touch certain areas of your life by scriptures which are strategically listed for references, to help build your spiritual foundation along with daily prayer, and meditation. Shoe Votions will empower you to locate where you are and, point you into the direction where you need to be. Shoe Votions will teach you how to demonstrate your personal love for our Heavenly Father through your daily commitment and confessing your love by his Holy Spirit. It is a place that I hope will strengthen you to always put your best foot forward matter where you may find yourself in life while walking in your own shoes. Come and put on your best pair of shoes. Let the word of God and his holy presence, teach you how to move out of your comfort zone. Do t allow pain, hurt, rejection, and disappointments determine your outlook in life. Kw today, there is a greater power that will help you push through obstacles, break barriers down, crush, and destroy every power of darkness, by speaking positive daily devotions over your life with the word of God. When life begins to be too much just look up, kw within your heart there is a God who loves you and desires you to walk with Him through your daily Shoe Votions.
- Author BiographyGod's anointing upon Mary Louise empowers her to train, support, and assist young people and women in the community, throughout the region, and all over the world. She is known by her successful works, her proficient people skills, and her biblical counseling experience.
- Author(s)Mary L Clark
- Date of Publication02/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.