All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the south end of town, in a town so quaint, lives a small happy ferret that makes complaint. He lives with his friends who found him one day in a downstairs closet on some shoes by the way. Those shoes were the reason he had been found. For Shoebee, the ferret loved shoes all around. He loved tennis shoes, loafers, slippers, and clogs; flip-flops and rain rubbers to go stomping in bogs. He could find one in time simply using his se, some rank old boot smelled just like a rose.
- Author(s)Edye Howell
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.