All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe silhouette alone can send a pulsing sensation up a woman's spine. Shoes are the consummate icon to the style-conscious. It is indelibly engrafted into our minds as we shop, as we pass women in the market place and on the streets. When we say shoe our minds instinctively goes to a wonderful place, shoe heaven. I like that. So, as I engage you, let's shoe the fat, so to speak, in this style book addressing real women with real challenges through real talk.
- Author(s)Shekina Moore
- PublisherAround H.I.M. Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAround H.I.M. Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.