All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecorate your old shoes and give them a unique look that will make them fresh and new!Strut your stuff in your fierce upcycled footwear that you can make with Shoenique. With more than 10 easy, step-by-step, DIY projects, you'll learn how to turn your old, raggy sneakers, sandals, or boots into one-of-a-kind fashion statements!With a little imagination, some crafty techniques, and the materials found in this kit, designer Tessa Sillars-Powell shows you that there are tons of ways to recycle your old shoes to look like new. Use glitter, studs, interesting fabric scraps, or paint to make them more colorful and add design.Discover the perfect ways to add fabric or rope, designs with markers, ribbons or laces that can change the whole feel of your old footwear.
- Author BiographyTessa Sillars-Powell is a professional crafter with a background in Film and Theater. She obtained a First Class Honors degree in Theater Design at the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama in Cardiff, UK, where she was awarded the Paul Kimpton Prize for Innovation. She has worked extensively as a designer, prop and costume maker for a variety of well-known companies across the UK and Iceland, as well as running workshops at university level in the subject. Her work has also featured in internationally bestselling craft books, including Tape it & Make It, which teaches the skill of creating items from duct tape. Whille growing up Tessa was forever experimenting with the latest crafting crazes, adorning her four brothers with her handmade jewellery and creations. Now living in London, she has turned her hobby into a fun-filled career that is forever bringing up new challenges and unusual projects.
- Author(s)Aimee Santos,Tessa Sillars-Powell
- PublisherWellfleet Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWellfleet Press
- Weight408 g
- Width267 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.