All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnshel Brusilow's tumultuous relationships with Pierre Monteux, George Szell, and Eugene Ormandy shaped his early career. Under Szell, Brusilow was associate concertmaster at the Cleveland Orchestra until Ormandy snatched him away to make him concertmaster in Philadelphia. He remained there from 1959 to 1966, when he left to conduct his own Philadelphia Chamber Symphony.
- Author BiographyAfter a long and distinguished career in music, Anshel Brusilow retired from conducting the Richardson Symphony and lives in Dallas, USA. Robin Underdahl holds an M.F.A. in creative writing from Columbia University and writes fiction, nonfiction, and memoir. She also lives in Dallas, USA.
- Author(s)Anshel Brusilow,Robin Underdahl
- PublisherUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- Series TitleMayborn Literary Nonfiction Series
- Place of PublicationDenton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of North Texas Press,U.S.
- Content Note50 black & white photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.