Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ellieau
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) is in Hollywood ! It's as if all her life has been leading to this moment. She's hanging out with the stars. Or at least she will be, when she finally gets to meet movie superstar Sage Seymour, whom husband Luke is w managing. There's so much to see and do! And getting Minnie through the hurdles for her A-list Hollywood pre-school will require some her help. Becky sets her heart on a new career - she's going to be a celebrity stylist. Red carpet, here she comes! But Becky soon finds it's tough in Tinseltown. Luckily her best friend Suze comes over to keep her company, and together they embark on the Hollywood insider trail But somehow ...things aren't quite working out as they'd hoped. Then Becky's big chance comes, and it's an opportunity that money can't buy. But will it cost her too much?
- Author BiographySophie Kinsella is an international number one bestselling author whose earliest encounter with Hollywood, apart from an obsession with The Wizard of Oz, was when her first novel, Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic, was made into a hit movie. She lives in London with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Sophie Kinsella
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleShopaholic
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date19/05/2015
- Weight526 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.