All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSet mostly in Manhattan, Lin's highly anticipated debut autobiographical vella, spanning two years in the life of a young, hip writer with a cult following, is destined to become a classic text. The narrative darts across many locations, inspired by a rich host of cultural and literary icons such as Bret Easton Ellis, Moby and Ghost Mice. With dexterity and a cutting-edge cultural fluency, Lin explores themes of class, culture and art through the funny and existential narrative of his protagonist.
- Author BiographyTao Lin was born in 1983, and raised in Orlando, Florida. In 2007 Melville House published his first two works of fiction, the short story collection Bed, and the novel Eeeee Eee Eeee, simultaneously. Lin quickly became an underground sensation with a huge cult following. In 2008, Lin published his poetry collection, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy. It has been assigned as a text book in several college level psychology courses. His most recent novel, Richard Yates, was published by Melville House in 2010.
- Author(s)Tao Lin
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Weight110 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.