About this product
- DescriptionA wonderful seasonal addition to the popular SHORT series. Over forty stories in one book - all of them very, very short! None of the stories are more than two pages long, but each of them is special and thought-provoking. Drawn from a range of sources, including stories from around the world about Christmas gift-givers, Christmas legends and Christmas traditions, as well as folk tales, narrative jokes, true Christmas stories, and original stories too, the stories are ideal for use in the classroom as well as for sleepovers, Advent bedtime stories, and just for dipping into.
- Author(s)Maggie Pearson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteBlack & White
- Weight202 g
- Width146 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.