All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Short Introduction to Strategic Human Resource Management provides a concise treatment of the key elements of strategic HRM using an invative risk-management approach. It emphasizes the importance of the decisions, processes and choices organizations make about managing people and shows how workforce management directly affects strategic organizational outcomes. It provides guidance for managers on how to make better human capital decisions in order to achieve strategic success more effectively. Reflecting an increasing uncertainty in global business, Cascio and Boudreau consider ways of dealing with risk in managing human capital. Numerous examples in every chapter illustrate key points with real business cases from around the world.
- Author BiographyWayne F. Cascio is the Robert H. Reynolds Distinguished Chair in Global Leadership at the University of Colorado, Denver. His work is featured regularly in business media, including The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Time, The New York Times, National Public Radio and the Harvard Business Review, among others. John W. Boudreau is Professor of Management and Organization and is Research Director at the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business and Center for Effective Organizations.
- Author(s)John W. Boudreau,Wayne F. Cascio
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Short Introductions to Management
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.