All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to select mologues by your casting type, prepare and perform them for auditions. Includes 70 original audition mologues. Also, great for acting classes. Reviews of other books by Frank Catala 5 stars - Stand Out at your Auditions By Sean This book helped me book a job! The mologues are unique, show emotional range and gave me voice that was completely my own. Next time your thinking about busting out ather tired mologue from Our Town slap yourself and then buy a copy of this book ! 5.0 stars - SUCH A TREASURE By Paul In this day and age everything is the same. We're all doing the same mologues in front of the same casting directors. No matter how good of a job you do, these casting people are so pissed that they had to hear that Neil Simon mologue for the 35th time. That is why WHITE KNIGHT BLACK NIGHT is such a treasure. Catala is new, fresh, and writes some damn good mologues. There is something is this book for everyone of all ages.
- Author BiographyFrank Catalano is a member of the faculties of the School of Dramatic Arts at the University of Southern California and Theatre Arts and Social Science divisions at Los Angeles Pierce College and Pasadena City College. He has served as an executive at Warner Bros, Lorimar Studios, Beverly Hills Playhouse, and Southern California Center for the Arts. He has written and performed in animated, live action television series and feature films including, The Adventures of Dynamo Duck for Fox Television, Digimon Digital Monsters, Super Pig, Bit The Cupid, Bee Bop Cowboy, the Sci-Fi series Robotech, Flint the Time Detective, Vampire Princess Miyu, Honey Bee Hutch and ABC television series including LA Law, NYPD Blue and Ugly Betty. He currently is the president of The Creative Edge providing consultancy, coaching and speaking services for actors, writers and organizations including West Los Angeles College, San Diego State University and Celebrity Cruise Lines. His books include Art of the Monologue, The Creative Audience, White Knight Black Night, Autumn Sweet, The Resting Place, Rand Unwrapped - Confessions of a Robotech Warrior, Che Che and Short Monologues for Auditions.
- Author(s)Frank Catalano
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.